On our Disney World vacation last week, we strategically did all 4 parks in 2 days. We spent one morning at the Magic Kingdom and, christ on a cracker, it was oppressively HOT. It felt just like, well… it felt like Florida.
- Episode 324 – Creating Pride Book Fest with Jacob Demlow & Steven Salvatore
- Episode 323 – Bookseller, Disgraced Aristocrat & An Emotional Support Knife with Author KJ Charles
- Episode 322 – Author K.A. Merikan Completes the “Guns n’ Boys” Saga
- Episode 321 – Game Time with Author E.J. Russell
- Episode 320 – Book and TV Recs to Keep Your July Cool