On our Disney World vacation last week, we strategically did all 4 parks in 2 days. We spent one morning at the Magic Kingdom and, christ on a cracker, it was oppressively HOT. It felt just like, well… it felt like Florida.
- Episode 259 – In Conversation with Philip William Stover and Elia Winters
- Episode 258 – John Morgan Wilson and the Return of Benjamin Justice
- Episode 257 – Listener Favorite: Lucy Lennox
- Episode 256 – Andy Gallo Discusses “Harrison Campus” and His Other Collaborations
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club August 2020: “Troubled Waters” by HJ Welch