On our Disney World vacation last week, we strategically did all 4 parks in 2 days. We spent one morning at the Magic Kingdom and, christ on a cracker, it was oppressively HOT. It felt just like, well… it felt like Florida.
- Episode 302 – Reviews: Adam Silvera, Summer Devon, Gregory Ashe & C.S. Poe, Sydney Smyth, Eli Easton & Tara Lain
- Episode 301 – Robbie Couch Mixes Rom-Com and Mystery for “The Sky Blues”
- Episode 300 – Arranged Marriage in Space with Everina Maxwell
- Episode 299 – April Book Preview Plus Reviews of Robbie Couch and Annabeth Albert
- Episode 298 – Spring Book Recs with Jay & Lisa