This past weekend, Jeff and I attended the L.A. Times Festival of Books, two sun-drenched days of literary exploration on the USC campus. This was our first time attending, and we spent the days wandering through the different exhibition tents, talking with friends and, oh yeah, we played author and signed books. The event is huge, and there is so much to do throughout the weekend (we partook of a small fraction of what was on offer) and it is so well attended. Huge crowds of book lovers! The author interviews we did appear in episodes 133 and 135 of the Big Gay Fiction Podcast. Below are some pics from the weekend.
- Episode 154 – Rhys Ford Discusses “Savior”
- Episode 153 – Rosalind Abel, Mildred Abbott & Special Guest Interview
- Episode 152 – Debut Author Alexander C. Eberhart Interview + Movie & Book Reviews
- Episode 151 – Hank Edwards Talks “Critters” & “Fluffers,” Joyfully Jay Challenge Month Preview
- Episode 150 – Brian Sloan Discusses “West 40s” + TV & Book Reviews