This past weekend, Jeff and I attended the L.A. Times Festival of Books, two sun-drenched days of literary exploration on the USC campus. This was our first time attending, and we spent the days wandering through the different exhibition tents, talking with friends and, oh yeah, we played author and signed books. The event is huge, and there is so much to do throughout the weekend (we partook of a small fraction of what was on offer) and it is so well attended. Huge crowds of book lovers! The author interviews we did appear in episodes 133 and 135 of the Big Gay Fiction Podcast. Below are some pics from the weekend.
- Episode 259 – In Conversation with Philip William Stover and Elia Winters
- Episode 258 – John Morgan Wilson and the Return of Benjamin Justice
- Episode 257 – Listener Favorite: Lucy Lennox
- Episode 256 – Andy Gallo Discusses “Harrison Campus” and His Other Collaborations
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club August 2020: “Troubled Waters” by HJ Welch