Circa 2000 from Hasbro, I call this ‘insectoid’ Wonder Woman. The overall design/sculpt of the figure is quite good, but the paint detail on her face gives her a off-putting, bugish appearance.
- Episode 259 – In Conversation with Philip William Stover and Elia Winters
- Episode 258 – John Morgan Wilson and the Return of Benjamin Justice
- Episode 257 – Listener Favorite: Lucy Lennox
- Episode 256 – Andy Gallo Discusses “Harrison Campus” and His Other Collaborations
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club August 2020: “Troubled Waters” by HJ Welch