This figure is from the mid-80’s and was a premium offer from… somewhere. I can’t remember if she came from a fast food restaurant or was a mail-in offer. Her odd pose, as if she were driving an oversized car (or perhaps an invisible jet) is because she originally held a sippy cup. I used the cup as a toothbrush holder for many years before the junky plastic it was made of began to degrade and started to leak. I tossed the cup and kept the amazon princess.
- Episode 349 – Holiday Romance Reviews
- Episode 348 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club November 2021: “The Lights on Knockbridge Lane” by Roan Parrish
- Episode 347 – From “Hollywood Hopefuls” to “Coleridge Cliffs” with Jeris Jean
- Episode 346 – Jenn Burke Puts Her Spin on Fated Mates with “Ashes and Dust”
- Episode 345 – Penny Aimes and Verity Lowell Discuss Their Debut Romances