This figure is from the mid-80’s and was a premium offer from… somewhere. I can’t remember if she came from a fast food restaurant or was a mail-in offer. Her odd pose, as if she were driving an oversized car (or perhaps an invisible jet) is because she originally held a sippy cup. I used the cup as a toothbrush holder for many years before the junky plastic it was made of began to degrade and started to leak. I tossed the cup and kept the amazon princess.
- Episode 284 – In the Booth with Audiobook Narrator Nick J. Russo
- Episode 283 – Talking Historicals with Zoë and Kelsey from “Tea & Strumpets”
- Episode 282 – Reviews: Sarina Bowen, Slade James, Zoe Dawn, Max Rowan, E. Davies
- Episode 281 – Sarina Bowen Introduces “Roommate” and a New Series
- Episode 280 – Winter Wonderland Story Giveaway