This figure is from the mid-80’s and was a premium offer from… somewhere. I can’t remember if she came from a fast food restaurant or was a mail-in offer. Her odd pose, as if she were driving an oversized car (or perhaps an invisible jet) is because she originally held a sippy cup. I used the cup as a toothbrush holder for many years before the junky plastic it was made of began to degrade and started to leak. I tossed the cup and kept the amazon princess.
- Episode 259 – In Conversation with Philip William Stover and Elia Winters
- Episode 258 – John Morgan Wilson and the Return of Benjamin Justice
- Episode 257 – Listener Favorite: Lucy Lennox
- Episode 256 – Andy Gallo Discusses “Harrison Campus” and His Other Collaborations
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club August 2020: “Troubled Waters” by HJ Welch