Today we have Perfect Freedom by Gordon Merrick. I think the cover of the Avon paperback from 1982 is one of my absolute favorite pieces of cover art from this series by Victor Gadino. You can check out an interview Gadino did with The Advocate in 2011 here. The paperback reprint (above on the right) with its blandly generic cover is from Alyson Books circa 1999.
- Episode 162 – “Walker Boys,” “Asheville Arcana” & Cover Reveal with Ari McKay
- Episode 161 – “Signs of Love” with Anyta Sunday & Brandilyn Audiobook Recs
- Episode 160 – Amy Lane Discusses “Hiding the Moon”
- Episode 159 – GRL 2018 Recap
- GRL 2018 Bonus – Interviews: Kris Jacen, Lucy Lennox & Michael Pauley, Poppy Dennison, Markie Massey