Today we have Perfect Freedom by Gordon Merrick. I think the cover of the Avon paperback from 1982 is one of my absolute favorite pieces of cover art from this series by Victor Gadino. You can check out an interview Gadino did with The Advocate in 2011 here. The paperback reprint (above on the right) with its blandly generic cover is from Alyson Books circa 1999.
- Pride Month Bonus 2 – Kirt Graves
- Pride Month Bonus 1 – TJ Klune
- Episode 243 – A Trip to “The Hideaway Inn” with Philip William Stover
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club May 2020: “Romancing the Rough Diamond” by Clare London
- Episode 242 – Jesi Lea Ryan’s “Surreal” Romances, Charlie David’s Gay Romance Documentary