Today we have Perfect Freedom by Gordon Merrick. I think the cover of the Avon paperback from 1982 is one of my absolute favorite pieces of cover art from this series by Victor Gadino. You can check out an interview Gadino did with The Advocate in 2011 here. The paperback reprint (above on the right) with its blandly generic cover is from Alyson Books circa 1999.
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray