Today we have Perfect Freedom by Gordon Merrick. I think the cover of the Avon paperback from 1982 is one of my absolute favorite pieces of cover art from this series by Victor Gadino. You can check out an interview Gadino did with The Advocate in 2011 here. The paperback reprint (above on the right) with its blandly generic cover is from Alyson Books circa 1999.
- Episode 270 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club November 2020: “The Christmas Deal” by Keira Andrews
- Episode 269 – From Wild West to Modern Day Shifters with Maz Maddox
- Episode 268 – Debut Author Liz Faraim Introduces Vivian Chastain
- Episode 267 – Reviews: Jayce Ellis, TJ Klune, Avon Gale & Piper Vaughn, Tanya Chris
- Episode 266 – Jayce Ellis Discusses “Learned Behaviors”