Today we have Perfect Freedom by Gordon Merrick. I think the cover of the Avon paperback from 1982 is one of my absolute favorite pieces of cover art from this series by Victor Gadino. You can check out an interview Gadino did with The Advocate in 2011 here. The paperback reprint (above on the right) with its blandly generic cover is from Alyson Books circa 1999.
- Episode 154 – Rhys Ford Discusses “Savior”
- Episode 153 – Rosalind Abel, Mildred Abbott & Special Guest Interview
- Episode 152 – Debut Author Alexander C. Eberhart Interview + Movie & Book Reviews
- Episode 151 – Hank Edwards Talks “Critters” & “Fluffers,” Joyfully Jay Challenge Month Preview
- Episode 150 – Brian Sloan Discusses “West 40s” + TV & Book Reviews