Today we have Perfect Freedom by Gordon Merrick. I think the cover of the Avon paperback from 1982 is one of my absolute favorite pieces of cover art from this series by Victor Gadino. You can check out an interview Gadino did with The Advocate in 2011 here. The paperback reprint (above on the right) with its blandly generic cover is from Alyson Books circa 1999.
- Episode 333 – Author Julian Winters and Narrator Silas Whitaker Bring “How to Be Remy Cameron” to Audio
- Episode 332 – At the Ballet with James Whiteside
- Episode 331 – High Seas Adventure with Author C.B. Lee
- Episode 330 – Book Previews and Reviews for September
- Episode 329 – Hockey Players in Love with Rachel Reid