Today we have Perfect Freedom by Gordon Merrick. I think the cover of the Avon paperback from 1982 is one of my absolute favorite pieces of cover art from this series by Victor Gadino. You can check out an interview Gadino did with The Advocate in 2011 here. The paperback reprint (above on the right) with its blandly generic cover is from Alyson Books circa 1999.
- Episode 316 – Author Steven Rowley’s Feel Good Summer Read
- Episode 315 – Giving YA Characters a Voice with Kirt Graves
- Episode 314 – Gay Agendas & Meet Cutes with Jason June & Emery Lee
- Episode 313 – A Royal Rom-Com with Paul Rudnick
- Episode 312 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club May 2021: “Breaking Bonds” by Ari McKay