I’m continuing the parade of Merrick covers with An Idol For Others. The Avon paperback on the left is from 1977 and the reprint on the right came 20 years later in the late 90’s. I confess that I haven’t read this particular tome, but judging from the the booty on each cover, I find my interest piqued 🙂 I might need to move this to the top of my TBR.
- Episode 303 – Author Anna Zabo Writes Feel Good BDSM
- Episode 302 – Reviews: Adam Silvera, Summer Devon, Gregory Ashe & C.S. Poe, Sydney Smyth, Eli Easton & Tara Lain
- Episode 301 – Robbie Couch Mixes Rom-Com and Mystery for “The Sky Blues”
- Episode 300 – Arranged Marriage in Space with Everina Maxwell
- Episode 299 – April Book Preview Plus Reviews of Robbie Couch and Annabeth Albert