I’m continuing the parade of Merrick covers with An Idol For Others. The Avon paperback on the left is from 1977 and the reprint on the right came 20 years later in the late 90’s. I confess that I haven’t read this particular tome, but judging from the the booty on each cover, I find my interest piqued 🙂 I might need to move this to the top of my TBR.
- Episode 283 – Talking Historicals with Zoë and Kelsey from “Tea & Strumpets”
- Episode 282 – Reviews: Sarina Bowen, Slade James, Zoe Dawn, Max Rowan, E. Davies
- Episode 281 – Sarina Bowen Introduces “Roommate” and a New Series
- Episode 280 – Winter Wonderland Story Giveaway
- Episode 279 – Reviews and Favorites of 2020