I’m continuing the parade of Merrick covers with An Idol For Others. The Avon paperback on the left is from 1977 and the reprint on the right came 20 years later in the late 90’s. I confess that I haven’t read this particular tome, but judging from the the booty on each cover, I find my interest piqued 🙂 I might need to move this to the top of my TBR.
- Episode 180 – “Out of Body” with Jason T. Gaffney and Kevin Held
- Episode 179 – Alice Winters Discusses the “In Darkness” Series
- Episode 178 – Interlocking Universes with Morgan Brice / Gail Z. Martin
- Episode 177 – Book Recommendations & Coastal Magic Preview with Joyfully Jay
- Episode 176 – Coastal Magic Featured Author Bru Baker on “Stealing His Heart”