I’m continuing the parade of Merrick covers with An Idol For Others. The Avon paperback on the left is from 1977 and the reprint on the right came 20 years later in the late 90’s. I confess that I haven’t read this particular tome, but judging from the the booty on each cover, I find my interest piqued 🙂 I might need to move this to the top of my TBR.
- Episode 324 – Creating Pride Book Fest with Jacob Demlow & Steven Salvatore
- Episode 323 – Bookseller, Disgraced Aristocrat & An Emotional Support Knife with Author KJ Charles
- Episode 322 – Author K.A. Merikan Completes the “Guns n’ Boys” Saga
- Episode 321 – Game Time with Author E.J. Russell
- Episode 320 – Book and TV Recs to Keep Your July Cool