I’m continuing the parade of Merrick covers with An Idol For Others. The Avon paperback on the left is from 1977 and the reprint on the right came 20 years later in the late 90’s. I confess that I haven’t read this particular tome, but judging from the the booty on each cover, I find my interest piqued 🙂 I might need to move this to the top of my TBR.
- Episode 162 – “Walker Boys,” “Asheville Arcana” & Cover Reveal with Ari McKay
- Episode 161 – “Signs of Love” with Anyta Sunday & Brandilyn Audiobook Recs
- Episode 160 – Amy Lane Discusses “Hiding the Moon”
- Episode 159 – GRL 2018 Recap
- GRL 2018 Bonus – Interviews: Kris Jacen, Lucy Lennox & Michael Pauley, Poppy Dennison, Markie Massey