Today’s featured Wonder Woman is a 10″ action figure (if she came with more accessories and you could comb her hair, I’d be more inclined to call her a doll) from the early 2000’s. This large scale action figure (I have her 3 1/2 inch counterpart around here somewhere) was part of the toy line for Cartoon Network’s Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.
- Episode 162 – “Walker Boys,” “Asheville Arcana” & Cover Reveal with Ari McKay
- Episode 161 – “Signs of Love” with Anyta Sunday & Brandilyn Audiobook Recs
- Episode 160 – Amy Lane Discusses “Hiding the Moon”
- Episode 159 – GRL 2018 Recap
- GRL 2018 Bonus – Interviews: Kris Jacen, Lucy Lennox & Michael Pauley, Poppy Dennison, Markie Massey