Today’s featured Wonder Woman is a 10″ action figure (if she came with more accessories and you could comb her hair, I’d be more inclined to call her a doll) from the early 2000’s. This large scale action figure (I have her 3 1/2 inch counterpart around here somewhere) was part of the toy line for Cartoon Network’s Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.
- Episode 259 – In Conversation with Philip William Stover and Elia Winters
- Episode 258 – John Morgan Wilson and the Return of Benjamin Justice
- Episode 257 – Listener Favorite: Lucy Lennox
- Episode 256 – Andy Gallo Discusses “Harrison Campus” and His Other Collaborations
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club August 2020: “Troubled Waters” by HJ Welch