Today’s featured Wonder Woman is a 10″ action figure (if she came with more accessories and you could comb her hair, I’d be more inclined to call her a doll) from the early 2000’s. This large scale action figure (I have her 3 1/2 inch counterpart around here somewhere) was part of the toy line for Cartoon Network’s Justice League and Justice League Unlimited.
- GRL 2019 Bonus – Charlie David Talks About His Gay Romance Documentary
- Episode 210 – Ginn Hale Talks About Wrapping Up The “Cadeleonian” Series
- Episode 209 – Avon Gale & Piper Vaughn: “We Both Love Goalies!”
- Episode 208 – “Superpowered Love” with Coastal Magic Featured Author Katey Hawthorne
- Episode 207 – A Trip to Joy Universe with Louisa Masters