I hope everyone’s new year is off to a good start and that you’re striving to reach all your goals (DON’T call them resolutions) for 2015. Things are going… okay for me. I’d hoped that things could’ve magically changed, but I’m continuing to put in the work I need to. One of the things that helped me plan out and get started on my goals for 2015 was the idea of a streak. Everyday, you make a mark on a calendar to signify the action that you took that’ll lead to achieving your goal. You rack up several days and do everything in your power not to break the chain. Youtube star Charlie McDonnell explains it in the video below. Hopefully this technique will help you (like it’s starting to help me) in the new year.
- Episode 324 – Creating Pride Book Fest with Jacob Demlow & Steven Salvatore
- Episode 323 – Bookseller, Disgraced Aristocrat & An Emotional Support Knife with Author KJ Charles
- Episode 322 – Author K.A. Merikan Completes the “Guns n’ Boys” Saga
- Episode 321 – Game Time with Author E.J. Russell
- Episode 320 – Book and TV Recs to Keep Your July Cool