This odd piece of superhero ephemera is an (empty) can of Wonder Woman Crazy Foam. Like a bath time version of silly string, you could press the button on the back of her head and soap would squirt from her mouth. Yes, it’s more than a little weird, which is why I had to have it.
- Episode 349 – Holiday Romance Reviews
- Episode 348 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club November 2021: “The Lights on Knockbridge Lane” by Roan Parrish
- Episode 347 – From “Hollywood Hopefuls” to “Coleridge Cliffs” with Jeris Jean
- Episode 346 – Jenn Burke Puts Her Spin on Fated Mates with “Ashes and Dust”
- Episode 345 – Penny Aimes and Verity Lowell Discuss Their Debut Romances