Here I am on the steps of the historic Oscar Wilde Bookshop a few weeks before it permanently closed it’s doors in 2009. I loved going there to see what was new in the world of gay fiction. Jeff and I always stopped by whenever we were in the west village. I genuinely miss it.
- Episode 180 – “Out of Body” with Jason T. Gaffney and Kevin Held
- Episode 179 – Alice Winters Discusses the “In Darkness” Series
- Episode 178 – Interlocking Universes with Morgan Brice / Gail Z. Martin
- Episode 177 – Book Recommendations & Coastal Magic Preview with Joyfully Jay
- Episode 176 – Coastal Magic Featured Author Bru Baker on “Stealing His Heart”