Here I am on the steps of the historic Oscar Wilde Bookshop a few weeks before it permanently closed it’s doors in 2009. I loved going there to see what was new in the world of gay fiction. Jeff and I always stopped by whenever we were in the west village. I genuinely miss it.
- Episode 283 – Talking Historicals with Zoë and Kelsey from “Tea & Strumpets”
- Episode 282 – Reviews: Sarina Bowen, Slade James, Zoe Dawn, Max Rowan, E. Davies
- Episode 281 – Sarina Bowen Introduces “Roommate” and a New Series
- Episode 280 – Winter Wonderland Story Giveaway
- Episode 279 – Reviews and Favorites of 2020