Here I am on the steps of the historic Oscar Wilde Bookshop a few weeks before it permanently closed it’s doors in 2009. I loved going there to see what was new in the world of gay fiction. Jeff and I always stopped by whenever we were in the west village. I genuinely miss it.
- Episode 210 – Ginn Hale Talks About Wrapping Up The “Cadeleonian” Series
- Episode 209 – Avon Gale & Piper Vaughn: “We Both Love Goalies!”
- Episode 208 – “Superpowered Love” with Coastal Magic Featured Author Katey Hawthorne
- Episode 207 – A Trip to Joy Universe with Louisa Masters
- Episode 206 – Regency England Romance with Anne Hawley