We’re not throwing back too far this time out. These pics are from the first visit Jeff and I made to the Metropolitan Opera House in 2010 to see American Ballet Theatre. We’d return several more times before our move out west in 2014. If you ever have a chance to see this company on tour or in New York I highly reccomend you do it.
- Episode 180 – “Out of Body” with Jason T. Gaffney and Kevin Held
- Episode 179 – Alice Winters Discusses the “In Darkness” Series
- Episode 178 – Interlocking Universes with Morgan Brice / Gail Z. Martin
- Episode 177 – Book Recommendations & Coastal Magic Preview with Joyfully Jay
- Episode 176 – Coastal Magic Featured Author Bru Baker on “Stealing His Heart”