We’re not throwing back too far this time out. These pics are from the first visit Jeff and I made to the Metropolitan Opera House in 2010 to see American Ballet Theatre. We’d return several more times before our move out west in 2014. If you ever have a chance to see this company on tour or in New York I highly reccomend you do it.
- Episode 263 – V.E. Schwab and “The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue”
- Episode 262 – Listener Favorite: TJ Klune & The Finale of “Green Creek”
- Episode 261 – Whyborne & Griffin: From Book Series to Roleplaying Game
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club September 2020: “St. Nacho’s” by Z.A. Maxfield
- Episode 260 – Book Talk with Jay & Lisa