We’re not throwing back too far this time out. These pics are from the first visit Jeff and I made to the Metropolitan Opera House in 2010 to see American Ballet Theatre. We’d return several more times before our move out west in 2014. If you ever have a chance to see this company on tour or in New York I highly reccomend you do it.
- Episode 283 – Talking Historicals with Zoë and Kelsey from “Tea & Strumpets”
- Episode 282 – Reviews: Sarina Bowen, Slade James, Zoe Dawn, Max Rowan, E. Davies
- Episode 281 – Sarina Bowen Introduces “Roommate” and a New Series
- Episode 280 – Winter Wonderland Story Giveaway
- Episode 279 – Reviews and Favorites of 2020