We’re not throwing back too far this time out. These pics are from the first visit Jeff and I made to the Metropolitan Opera House in 2010 to see American Ballet Theatre. We’d return several more times before our move out west in 2014. If you ever have a chance to see this company on tour or in New York I highly reccomend you do it.
- Episode 303 – Author Anna Zabo Writes Feel Good BDSM
- Episode 302 – Reviews: Adam Silvera, Summer Devon, Gregory Ashe & C.S. Poe, Sydney Smyth, Eli Easton & Tara Lain
- Episode 301 – Robbie Couch Mixes Rom-Com and Mystery for “The Sky Blues”
- Episode 300 – Arranged Marriage in Space with Everina Maxwell
- Episode 299 – April Book Preview Plus Reviews of Robbie Couch and Annabeth Albert