We’re not throwing back too far this time out. These pics are from the first visit Jeff and I made to the Metropolitan Opera House in 2010 to see American Ballet Theatre. We’d return several more times before our move out west in 2014. If you ever have a chance to see this company on tour or in New York I highly reccomend you do it.
- Episode 324 – Creating Pride Book Fest with Jacob Demlow & Steven Salvatore
- Episode 323 – Bookseller, Disgraced Aristocrat & An Emotional Support Knife with Author KJ Charles
- Episode 322 – Author K.A. Merikan Completes the “Guns n’ Boys” Saga
- Episode 321 – Game Time with Author E.J. Russell
- Episode 320 – Book and TV Recs to Keep Your July Cool