On Friday, January 24, for the first time in 16 years some commuter ferry service between NYC and New Jersey was suspended because the Hudson River froze over. We shot these pictures on January 25 when the ice had finally become visible by our apartment.
- Episode 341 – Falling in Love with History with Merry Farmer
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz