On Friday, January 24, for the first time in 16 years some commuter ferry service between NYC and New Jersey was suspended because the Hudson River froze over. We shot these pictures on January 25 when the ice had finally become visible by our apartment.
- Episode 378 – Lily Morton Brings the Scares with “The Sceptic”
- Episode 377 – Getting “Strong” with Rob Kearney and Eric Rosswood
- Episode 376 – Get Ready for Summer Vacation with a YA Reading List
- Episode 375 – A Dozen Books for Your May Reading
- Episode 374 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Spring 2022: “I’m So (Not) Over You” by Kosoko Jackson