On Friday, January 24, for the first time in 16 years some commuter ferry service between NYC and New Jersey was suspended because the Hudson River froze over. We shot these pictures on January 25 when the ice had finally become visible by our apartment.
- Episode 283 – Talking Historicals with Zoë and Kelsey from “Tea & Strumpets”
- Episode 282 – Reviews: Sarina Bowen, Slade James, Zoe Dawn, Max Rowan, E. Davies
- Episode 281 – Sarina Bowen Introduces “Roommate” and a New Series
- Episode 280 – Winter Wonderland Story Giveaway
- Episode 279 – Reviews and Favorites of 2020