On September 24, 2002, the NYC Water Taxi service launched service running from Brooklyn over to Battery Park and up the Hudson to the Intrepid Sea & Air Museum. These fireworks, visible from our living room window, capped the night’s celebration.
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera