Jeff Adams has written stories since he was in middle school and became a published author in 2009 when his first short stories were published. He writes both gay romance and LGBTQ young adult fiction…and there’s usually a hockey player at the center of the story.
Jeff lives in northern California with his husband of more than twenty years, Will Knauss. Some of his favorite things include the musicals Rent and [title of show], the Detroit Red Wings and Pittsburgh Penguins hockey teams, and the reality TV competition So You Think You Can Dance. He also loves to read, but there isn’t enough space to list out his favorite books.
Jeff is the co-host of the Big Gay Fiction Podcast, a weekly show devoted to gay romance as well as pop culture. New episodes come out every Monday at BigGayFictionPodcast.com. He’s also the co-host of the Big Gay Author Podcast, which documents Will and his efforts to become full time authors. New episodes debut every Saturday at BigGayAuthorPodcast.com.
If you’d like to drop him an email to say hello, or if you have questions/comments about his books, you can email him at email@example.com.
As Featured On…
Jeff Adams and Will Knauss, along with their podcasts and books, have been featured on a number of shows and websites:
- Great Writers Share Podcast: Getting Started with Gay Romance Fiction, Collaboration, and Keeping the Creative Passion Burning (August 7, 2020)
- La Porte County (Indiana) Public Library: 10 Best Book Podcasts to Find Your Next Read (July 14, 2020)
- Frolic: Celebrating Pride Month with Books! (June 8, 2020)
- Good Morning America: Virtual Pride Events Offer New Way to Celebrate LGBTQ History and Culture in June (June 2020)
- GLAAD 2020 Pride Guide: Big Gay Fiction Podcast Pride Month Celebration (June 2020)
- Paper Planes: 13 Bookish Podcasts for Readers of All Kinds (May 30, 2020)
- The Writer’s Well Podcast: Episode 177: How Do You Organize and Use the Information You Learn about Writing? (May 27, 2020)
- Klunatics Podcast: Episode 8: Humor, Heart & Surprise Fisting (May 10, 2020)
- D2D Spotlight: A Conversation with Jeff Adams & Will Knauss (May 8, 2020)
- What Women Want: Gay Romance: Documentary film on m/m romance (May 2020)
- The Creative Penn Podcast: #486 – Writing and Working Together as a Creative Couple with Jeff Adams and Will Knauss (April 27, 2020)
- Frolic: Hockey Players Heat up the Pages (April 16, 2020)
- Book Riot: 33 of the Best Book Podcasts for All Genres (March 13, 2020)
- Tea & Strumpets A Regency Romance Review: 018 – Turners 1 – The Soldier’s Scoundrel (January 16, 2020)
- Frolic: LGBT Romance Community Comes Together at GayRomLit (October 28, 2019)
- Smart Podcast, Trashy Books: 374. Artisanal Podcasting Under the Big Gay Umbrella: A Conversation with Jeff Adams and Will Knauss (October 25, 2019)
- O: The Oprah Magazine: 21 of the Best Book Podcasts to Listen to When You’re Not Reading (September 26, 2019)
- Women.com: Listen to these 9 Romance Podcasts for a Little Love in Your Life (March 13, 2019)
- Smart Podcast, Trashy Books: 323. A Big Gay Fiction Interview with Jeff Adams and Will Knauss (November 2, 2018)
- How Do You Write? Podcast: Ep. 069: Jeff and Will on Sharing a Podcast and Writing and Life (December 1, 2017)