GRL is less than three weeks away and the Dirty Dozen are back again for 2016. The Blog Hop asks the same twelve questions from twelve authors and you get to see the answer everyone comes up with. Plus, at each stop, you can use the Rafflecopter so you’ll be registered to win a prize package that includes an ebook from each author.
- October 1: TM Smith hosts Wade Kelly
- October 2: Morticia Knight hosts Tempeste O’Riley
- October 3: AE Via hosts K-lee Klein
- October 4: Jeff Adams hosts Jordan L. Hawk
- October 5: Alexa Land hosts Jake JC Wallace
- October 6: Wade Kelly hosts Brandon Witt
- October 7: Tempeste O’Riley hosts LE Franks
- October 8: Jordan L. Hawk hosts TM Smith
- October 9: Jake C Wallace hosts Morticia Knight
- October 10: Brandon Witt hosts AE Via
- October 11: LE Franks hosts Jeff Adams
- October 12: K-Lee Klein hosts Alexa Land
The 2016 Questions:
- TM Smith: If you could spend the day with one of your characters, which one would it be, and why?
- Jeff Adams: What are you working on currently and what’s it’s inspiration?
- Wade Kelly: If the lead character in your current novel were to read your other books, which one would be his/her favorite and why?
- Jake JC Wallace: If all of your MCs were thrown into a strange and dangerous world where survival relies on ingenuity, creativity, common sense who would come out on top?
- Brandon Witt: What musician or album do you think people should listen to as they read your work because it fits the soul of your words (either a specific title or your writing in general)?
- Morticia Knight: If you could be one of your characters and live their life, who would it be and why?
- Tempeste O’Riley: If you could be a fruit, any fruit, which would you be and why?
- Jordan L. Hawk: What is the thing you enjoy most about gatherings like GRL?
- LE Franks: What is the most vivid romantic moment from any film that has lingered the longest and meant the most to you…. and why?
- K-Lee Klein: If you could take any fictional couple or character (television, movies, real-life, books) and add them to one of your books, who would it be and why?
- AE Via: What kind of quirky habits do you have before or during the time you write?
- Alexa Land: When you write, do your characters hijack the story, or do you keep a tight grip on the reins?