I got my galley proof for the short story “Rivals” this week and did a couple corrections on it. If everything stays on track it’ll be released the week of Thanksgiving, which is appropriate since the story’s first scene is the day before Thanksgiving.
Recent Blog Posts
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera