Will wrote a couple weeks ago that we were in the holiday spirit not only becuase it was fall, but because we were working on holiday themed short stories as well. I’m happy to report that mine got picked up for publication. You can read more about it, if you’d like, over on my writing blog: jeffadamswrites.com.
Recent Blog Posts
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera