Will wrote a couple weeks ago that we were in the holiday spirit not only becuase it was fall, but because we were working on holiday themed short stories as well. I’m happy to report that mine got picked up for publication. You can read more about it, if you’d like, over on my writing blog: jeffadamswrites.com.
Recent Blog Posts
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray