It is a momentous morning, I just crossed the 50,000 word mark, 50,072 to be exact. I wrote a little overtime this morning because when I hit 7am, which is when I usually finish, I was sitting around 49,300 and I was so close that I just kept writing for a few more minutes. So, I may be a little late to work, or at least a little late in terms of when I usually get in, but it was worth it to cross the finish line a day early. Tomorrow morning I will wrap up the first draft with an epilogue sort of ending. I don’t have time to finish the book within the month as I would want, so the epilogue will get things summarized and then I’ll expand the ending when I start tackling the second draft.
Get “Dancing for Him” Free!
Codename: Winger #3
Recent Blog Posts
- Quick Review: IRL (In Real Life) by Lucy Lennox and Molly Maddox
- Romantic Suspense With Alice Winters – BGFP episode 179
- Quick Review: American Dreamer by Adriana Herrera
- Coastal Magic Con Recap & the ‘Supernatural’ Worlds of Author Morgan Brice – BGFP episode 178
- Looking Forward to Coastal Magic Con 2019 – BGFP episode 177