It is a momentous morning, I just crossed the 50,000 word mark, 50,072 to be exact. I wrote a little overtime this morning because when I hit 7am, which is when I usually finish, I was sitting around 49,300 and I was so close that I just kept writing for a few more minutes. So, I may be a little late to work, or at least a little late in terms of when I usually get in, but it was worth it to cross the finish line a day early. Tomorrow morning I will wrap up the first draft with an epilogue sort of ending. I don’t have time to finish the book within the month as I would want, so the epilogue will get things summarized and then I’ll expand the ending when I start tackling the second draft.
Recent Blog Posts
- Episode 210 – Ginn Hale Talks About Wrapping Up The “Cadeleonian” Series
- Episode 209 – Avon Gale & Piper Vaughn: “We Both Love Goalies!”
- Episode 208 – “Superpowered Love” with Coastal Magic Featured Author Katey Hawthorne
- Episode 207 – A Trip to Joy Universe with Louisa Masters
- Episode 206 – Regency England Romance with Anne Hawley