Recording your segment is quick and easy with the SpeakPipe widget that’s on this page.
Here’s what we’d like you to tell us:
1) Who you are and what you write
2) What your Winter Wonderland story is about
3) If your story connects to a series, or another book of yours, tell us about that.
4) If you know the story is going to be available somewhere after Winter Wonderland, provide those details
5) Tell us how to find you online–website address, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
6) Say goodbye however you’d like.
Here’s an sample recorded by Jeff (as you’ll hear, he made some mistakes and that would be fixed in editing).
Jeff's Sample Winter Wonderland Recording
You can record your audio with this handy widget below. Some tips:
* You can record at your computer, on your tablet or phone.
* Please be in a quiet location.
* If you mess up, no worries. You can stop and push reset to begin again, or you can keep going and we’ll edit it to make you sound good.
* You can only record for 10 minutes. But, if you need more time you can submit a second recording. We anticipate segments for the show being no longer than 15 minutes, but more likely under 10.
We must have your recording by the end of the day on Monday, December 28.
If you have any questions, please drop us a line at email@example.com.
This episode will be available starting Monday, January 4 and we’ll be promoting it all week to support Winter Wonderland.
Please note: We do reserve the right to edit what you provide for time and content.