We miss the Top to BOTM Podcast so we wanted to bring best friends Markie and Jess to our show to celebrate Pride month. They recommend some of their favorite m/m romances for our Pride month reading list plus they share what Pride means to them.
Big Gay Fiction Podcast is part of the Frolic Podcast Network. Find many more outstanding podcasts at frolic.media/podcasts!
Here are the things we talk about in this episode. Please note, these links include affiliate links for which we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase.
- For more information on Black Lives Matter and organizations you can support visit BlackLivesMatter.com/partners
- Top To BOTM Podcast: website | Facebook | Twitter
- How to Be A Normal Person by TJ Klune on Amazon
- Stars and Stripes by Abigail Roux on Amazon
- Thirds series by Charlie Cochet on Amazon
- Try by Ella Frank on Amazon
- Lucy Lennox on Amazon
- Sloane Kennedy on Amazon
- The House on the Cerulean Sea by TJ Klune on Amazon
- The Fifth Gender by Gail Carriger on Amazon
- Maz Maddox website | Amazon
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Patreon.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast patrons on BGFP website
- Frolic Podcast Network website