Blogger and podcaster Sarah Wendell, along with a very special guest, share some Pride month reading recommendations. We also hear about what Pride means to these two.
Big Gay Fiction Podcast is part of the Frolic Podcast Network. Find many more outstanding podcasts at frolic.media/podcasts!
Here are the things we talk about in this episode. Please note, these links include affiliate links for which we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase.
- For more information on Black Lives Matter and organizations you can support visit BlackLivesMatter.com/partners
- Smart Bitches, Trashy Books website
- Smart Podcast, Trashy Books website
- Episode 155 – Talking Romance with Blogger/Podcaster/Author Sarah Wendell on Big Gay Fiction Podcast
- 374. Artisanal Podcasting Under the Big Gay Umbrella: A Conversation with Jeff Adams and Will Knauss on Smart Podcast, Trashy Books
- The Prince and the Dressmaker by Jen Wang on Amazon
- Edge of Glory by Rachel Spangler on Amazon
- Labyrinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova on Amazon
- Brooklyn Brujas series by Zoraida Córdova on Amazon
- Silver in the Wood by Emily Tesh on Amazon
- The Greenhollow Duology by Emily Tesh on Amazon
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Patreon.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast patrons on BGFP website
- Frolic Podcast Network website