Bethany from Rainbow Gold Reviews is welcomed to the show and gives details on the RGR Trans Aware week that runs from August 14 through 27.
Jeff & Will both review Clare London’s Romancing the Ugly Duckling, which was performed by Joel Leslie. Then Jeff’s reviews Something Like Spring by Jay Bell and performed by Kevin R. Free. Turning to movies, they guys talk about the noir thriller Kiss Me, Kill Me and the documentary Dancer. Will continues the film discussion with Get Out and documentary Doomed.
Jeff interviews Alex Miska as part of the 2017 GRL Blog Tour. Alex talks about her Moore Romance series as well as what she’s looking forward to at GRL and what to expect from her later this year.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- Dragon Dictation software from Nuance
- The Writer’s Guide to Training Your Dragon by Scott Baker on Amazon
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Patreon.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast patrons on BGFP website
- Trans Aware Week on Rainbow Gold Reviews
- Romancing the Ugly Duckling by Clare London, Performed by Joel Leslie on Amazon
- Something Like Spring by Jay Bell, Performed by Kevin R. Free on Amazon
- Kiss Me, Kill Me streaming (free with Prime) on Amazon
- Dancer available to rent streaming on Amazon
- Hozier’s “Take Me to Church” with Sergei Polunin on YouTube
- Get Out available to rent streaming on Amazon
- Doomed streaming (free with Prime) on Amazon
- 2017 GRL Official Blog Tour: Alex Miska
- GRL 2017 Registered Author List
[h2]Enter to win an ebook from Alex Miska[/h2]