Jeff and Will mention the recent announcement that author Felice Stevens has the first ever gay romance Kindle World coming from Amazon. The guys also congratulate the Eastsiders team for surpassing their Kickstarter goal and their upcoming premiere at OutFest in L.A.
Our new patrons–Rhys, Karen, Michella, Emilie–are thanked.
Christina from Christina’s Bookshelf chats about books that she’s excited about, including titles from Leigh Jarret, K.C. Wells and Tara Lain.
Jeff and Will review books from Jay Bell, Avon Gale and Ari McKay. Plus they talk about the movies Wonder Woman, Captain America: Civil War and Fifty Shades Darker.
Favorite gay movies are also offered up for Pride Month.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- Somewhere on Mackinac by Jeff Adams on Dreamspinner Press
- Memories of the Heart Series by Felice Stevens on Amazon
- The Breakfast Club Series by Felice Stevens on Amazon
- Kindle Worlds information from Felice Stevens on Cafe Risque
- OutFest website
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Patreon.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast patrons on BGFP website
- Christina’s Book Recommendations
- Something Like Autumn by Jay Bell on Amazon
- Breaking Bonds by Ari McKay on Amazon
- Coach’s Challenge by Avon Gale on Amazon (pre-order until June 26)
- Wonder Woman website
- Captain America: Civil War streaming or for purchase on Amazon
- Fifty Shades Darker streaming or for purchase on Amazon
- Beautiful Thing (DVD) on Amazon
- Paris is Burning streaming on Netflix
- Angels in America streaming for Prime Members on Amazon
- The Normal Heart streaming or for purchase on Amazon
- Milk streaming on Netflix
- The Times of Harvey Milk streaming or for purchase on Amazon
- The Broken Hearts Club streaming on Amazon
- Big Eden streaming on Netflix