Jeff and Will start off the final episode of 2016 by wishing everyone a happy holiday week.
Jeff talks about getting back to work on the second book in the Codename: Winger series as well as some work that was done on the co-writing project that’s in progress. He also discusses this week’s release of Love’s Opening Night and Will does a brief interview to get the lowdown on the book. There’s also a giveaway for podcast listeners this week to win an ebook copy.
The guys spend a few minutes talking about the books they read in 2016. Among the authors whose work they call out are: Kindle Alexander, Shira Anthony, Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy, Jeff Garvin, Michael Vance Gurley, TJ Klune, Devon McCormack, Jordan Nasser and Richard Compson Sater. They also looked at how many books they read compared to their goals.
Avon Gale stops by to talk about her new book, Whiskey Business, which is part of Dreamspinner’s States of Love series. She also reveals what’s coming up next in 2017, including the next Scoring Chances book.
Following the interview, Jeff reviews Whiskey Business as well as two new adult books from Brent Hartinger.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- Love’s Opening Night by Jeff Adams on Amazon (also on Dreamspinner Press)
- Love’s Opening Night blog tour schedule on JeffAdamsWrites.com
- Dancing for Him by Jeff Adams free on JeffAdamsWrites.com
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast on Facebook
- Us by Sarina Bowen and Elle Kennedy on Amazon
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin on Amazon
- Jeff Garvin interview on Big Gay Fiction Podcast
- Home is a Fire by Jordan Nassar on Amazon
- The Fire Went Wild by Jordan Nassar on Amazon
- Jordan Nassar interview on Big Gay Fiction Podcaast
- Double Full by Kindle Alexander on Amaon
- Kindle Alexander interview on Big Gay Fiction Podcast
- Tight End by Devon McCormack on Amazon
- The Long Season by Michael Vance Gurley on Amazon
- Murmuration by TJ Klune on Amazon
- Rank by Richard Compson Sater on Amazon
- Take Two by Shira Anthony on Amazon
- Sin-a-Rama: Expanded Edition: Sleaze Sex Paperbacks of the Sixties on Amazon
- Avon Gale Interview
- Rivals by Jeff Adams on Amazon
- Whiskey Business by Avon Gale review on JeffAndWill.com
- The Thing I Didn’t Know I Didn’t Know by Brent Hartinger on Amazon
- Barefoot in the City of Broken Dreams by Brent Hartinger on Amazon
- Brent Hartinger’s The Thing I Didn’t Know I Didn’t Know & Barefoot in the City of Broken Dreams review on JeffAndWill.com
[h2]Love’s Opening Night Giveaway[/h2]
Two BGFP listeners will win an ebook copy of Jeff’s new novella Love’s Opening Night. Just enter via the Rafflecopter below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway