Jeff reports that editing is going well on his Mackinac Island set novella, which now has a title Somewhere on Mackinac. He also discusses a rejection from an anthology submission call, as well as some great reviews he’s thankful for.
The guys discuss the trending hashtags #GiveElsaAGirlfriend and #GiveCaptainAmericaABoyfriend before moving on to the season finales of The Voice and Dancing with the Stars.
Greg from the Bureau of General Services-Queer Division stops by to talk about author Sarah Schulman. And, in celebration of the unofficial start of summer with Memorial Day, Jeff & Will each offer up five recommendations for your summer reading list.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- Hat Trick Box Set by Jeff Adams on JeffAdamsWrites.com
- Jess’ Hat Trick Box Set review on Goodreads
- Jason’s Make the Right Choice review on Joyfully Jay
- The Voice: Alisan Porter “Somewhere” on YouTube
- Dancing with the Stars: Nyle & Peta “Sounds of Silence” on YouTube
- From Greg at Bureau of General Services-Queer Division
- Jeff’s Summer Book Recommendations
- Peter & Charlie trilogy by Gordon Merrick on Amazon
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan on Amazon
- Hero by Perry Moore on Amazon
- St. Nacho’s by Z.A. Maxfield on Amazon
- Fathom’s Five: The Cross of Sins by Geoffrey Knight on Amazon
- Will’s Summer Book Recommendations
- The Other Side of Midnight by Sidney Sheldon | Sidney Sheldon’s author page on Amazon
- Hollywood Wives by Jackie Collins | Chances (#1 of Lucky Santangelo Saga) by Jackie Collins on Amazon
- Tales of the City series by Armistead Maupin on Amazon
- The Man from C.A.M.P. by Victor J. Bannis on Amazon
- The Beebo Brinker Chronicles by Ann Bannon on Amazon