The guys kick off with an acknowledgement of Prince’s death and call out the appreciation CBS Sunday Morning offered. Listeners are also reminded that this is the last week of Tammy Middleton’s Authors “Sign Off” for Autism Awareness auction as bidding closes on Saturday, April 30.
Jeff reviews The Role by Richard Taylor Pearson before the guys get into talking about this week’s The Voice and Dancing with the Stars. They also gave a shout out to the Pride Coloring Book, from the same team that created the Gay Sex Positions Coloring Book, which is having a GoFundMe campaign to get it off the ground.
Next up Jeff & Will interview Donnie & Greg, the guys behind the Bureau of General Services-Queer Division, a book store, gallery and event space inside the LGBT Center in New York City. After the interview the guys reveal that Donnie and Greg are part of the new team of contributors for the podcast which also includes bloggers Joyfully Jay, Love Bytes, The Novel Approach, Prism Book Alliance and QUEERCentric Books.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- Prince: An Appreciation from Bill Flanagan of CBS Sunday Morning
- Authors “Sign Off” for Autism Awareness auction details
- Jeff’s Hat Trick series bid album on Facebook as part of Authors “Sign Off” for Autism Awareness
- The Role by Richard Taylor Pearson on Amazon
- Jeff’s review of The Role by Richard Taylor Pearson
- Nyle and Sharna’s Viennese Waltz on Dancing with the Stars from YouTube
- The Voice Top 12 Part 1 | Part 2
- Pride Coloring Book on GoFundMe
- Bureau of General Services-Queer Division website
- Big Gay Fiction Podcast Contributors
- Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin on Amazon