Jeff & Will talk briefly about last week, which had Jeff in L.A. for work where he also attended the L.A. Kings/Detroit Red Wings game. Answers received for Episode 14’s Question of the Week are read (and more of the answers appear below). The guys briefly review the first two Dreamspun Desires books as well as Jordan Nasser’s Home is a Fire and The Fire Went Wild. Congratulations are given to Kindle Alexander for their wildly successful book release this past week. Jeff gives a shout out to Charlie Carver for the comments he made when he came out this week. Jeff also recaps his writing week, and talks about a fan letter he got from Luxembourg. The guys wrap up by asking, and answers this episode’s Question of the Week, which comes from Gillian: “What are your favorite romance tropes, and why?” Remember, you can listen and subscribe to the podcast anytime on iTunes, Stitcher, PlayerFM, YouTube and audio file download.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode:
- The Millionaire Upstairs by M.J. O’Shea at Amazon
- First Comes Marriage by Shira Anthony at Amazon
- Jeff’s review of The Millionaire Upstairs and First Comes Marriage
- Home is a Fire by Jordan Nasser at Amazon
- The Fire Went Wild by Jordan Nasser at Amazon
- Jeff’s review of Home is a Fire and The Fire Went Wild
- Full Domain (A Nice Guys Novel Book 3) by Kindle Alexander at Amazon
- Hat Trick box set by Jeff Adams at Amazon
- Multi-Author Giveaway to Support Eric Arvin’s GoFundMe from Sara York’s blog (raffle ends January 21)
- Jackie Collins’ Hollywood Wives on DVD at Amazon
[h2]Question of the Week Episode 14 Responses:[/h2]
While listeners can leave comments on the website each week, answers come in from various other platforms as well (and we can only read a few answers on the show). Here are all the responses we got to the question “Is there a series from your favorite author that you’d like to see continue.” Thanks to everyone who took the time to answer.
- Ron: I’d love for Abi Roux’s Cut and Run series to continue – love Ty & Zane. Not sure if she’s planning on continuing the Sidewinder series which is set in the same universe and does have some character overlap.
- Robin: AE Via – Nothing Special series. I love those men!!! And Ann MacConnell Lister – Rock Gods series.
- Tracey: Johnnies by Amy Lane
- Tawny: Still wishing for a holiday crossover of Amy Lane’s Rockers Outbreak Monkey (Beneath the Stain) and Rhys Ford’s Rockers Sinner’s Gin (Sinner’s Gin Series).
- Jenn: I’d LOVE if Sarina Bowen would give us more Graham and Rikker [from The Understatement of the Year]. And NOT that I think it was incomplete, but I am still not ready to say goodbye to Ty and Zane. So if Abigail Roux would give me another Cut & Run, that would be great!
- Laurie: Kim Dare series Werewolves & Dragons, book 1 was Axel’s Pup and I’ve read it 3 times and I’ll probably read again.
Christine: To be honest, mine. Light Years Away was never intended to be my first book but these two guys just yanked me over to a computer and told me to write their story. Now they want book 3. I’m like, “guys, I need book 2 first!” And they just said they were going to do book 3 and I could figure out how to get them there. Sigh. Characters. Or Nicholas Bella, either series [New Haven and Demon Gate]. Awesome author of very dark and kinky stuff!