For the U.S. Labor Day weekend, we’ve got a short episode that features a special announcement! Big Gay Author Podcast is moving to Wednesday. Will also has some book and podcast recommendations for your weekend, including Make Noise by Eric Nuzum as well as episodes of Stark Reflection Podcast, Six Figure Authors Podcast and Great Writer’s Share Podcast.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode. Please note, these links include affiliate links for which we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase.
- Make Noise: A Creator’s Guide to Podcasting and Great Audio Storytelling By Eric Nuzum on Amazon
- Big Podcast – Grow Your Podcast Audience, Build Listener Loyalty, and Get Everybody Talking About Your Show by David Hooper on Amazon
- So You Want to Start a Podcast: Finding Your Voice, Telling Your Story, and Building a Community That Will Listen by Kristen Meinzer on Amazon
- Episode 150 – Anatomy of a Book Launch on Stark Reflection Podcast
- Canadian Werewolf series by Mark Leslie on Amazon
- SFA 054 – Social Media for Authors with Tee Morris and Pip Ballantine on Six Figure Authors Podcast
- #050: What Single Piece of Advice Would You Give to Writers to Carry Them from 2020 into 2021? on Great Writers Share Podcast
- Big Gay Author Podcast Social Media:
- Jeff & Will’s Websites & Social Media: