Author and podcaster Sacha Black joins us to talk about The Anatomy of Prose: 12 Steps to Sensational Sentences, which is the latest book in her Better Writers series. Sacha also discusses what led her to kicking off the series with a book on villains and how she knew she was ready to write non-fiction books.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode. Please note, these links include affiliate links for which we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase.
- Episode 136 – Launching an Amazon Bestselling Fiction Book in 2020 on The Career Author Podcast
- The Lesbian Book Club Summer Special! on The Lesbian Book Club Podcast
- Sacha Black website
- 13 Steps to Evil: How to Craft Superbad Villains by Sacha Black on Amazon
- Warning: These 5 Points Will Help You Create Awesome Female Villains on Sacha Black’s website
- 6 Terror Tactics For Really Scary Villains on Sacha Black’s website
- 6 Simple Steps to Superbad Villains on Sacha Black’s website
- 10 Steps to Hero: How to Craft a Kickass Protagonist by Sacha Black on Amazon
- The Anatomy of Prose: 12 Steps to Sensational Sentences by Sacha Black on Amazon
- The Rebel Author Podcast website
- The Next Level Author Podcast website
- Sacha Black Instagram
- Big Gay Author Podcast Social Media:
- Jeff & Will’s Websites & Social Media: