Jeff & Will present part two of their interview with Joanna Penn, the writer of many books for authors, including Business for Authors: How to Be An Author Entrepreneur. This interview originally appeared on the Big Gay Fiction Podcast episode 45. In this segment, the discussion focuses on running an author business and focusing on the long game as well as more about author mindset.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode. Please note, these links include affiliate links for which we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase.
- The Creative Penn website
- The Successful Author Mindset: A Handbook for Surviving the Writer’s Journey by Joanna Penn on Amazon
- Business For Authors. How To Be An Author Entrepreneur by Joanna Penn on Amazon
- Author 2.0 Blueprint by Joanna Penn on The Creative Penn website
- How to Make a Living with Your Writing: Books, Blogging and More by Joanna Penn on Amazon
- How To Build An Author Business With Helen Sedwick (The Creative Penn Podcast #265) on The Creative Penn website
- Self-Publisher’s Legal Handbook: The Step-by-Step Guide to the Legal Issues of Self-Publishing by Helen Sedwick on Amazon
- Dean Wesley Smith website
- Kristine Kathryn Rusch website
- The Success Principles – 10th Anniversary Edition: How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield on Amazon
- J.F. Penn website (for Joanna’s fiction)
- The Creative Penn on Facebook
- Big Gay Author Podcast on Twitter
- Jeff & Will’s Websites & Social Media: