Jeff recommends the latest episode of Rachael Herron’s How Do You Write? He also talks briefly about J. Thorn’s Supercharge Your Scene 5-Day Writing Challenge, which he will take part in next week. The guys continue their discussion on story structure with the “Falling in Love” phase from Gwen Hayes’s Romancing the Beat. Jeff wraps up the show by sharing the plot points he’s developed for those beats in his Christmas story.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode. Please note, these links include affiliate links for which we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase.
- Ep. 185: Should I Look for an Agent for my Debut or Self-Publish It? (Bonus! How To Be an Anti-Racist) on How Do You Write? Podcast
- The Writer’s Well Podcast website
- The Career Author Podcast website
- Supercharge Your Scene website
- Romancing the Beat by Gwen Hayes on Amazon
- Don’t Stop Believing by Gwen Hayes on Amazon
- Romancing the Rough Diamond by Clare London on Amazon
- Big Gay Author Podcast Social Media:
- Jeff & Will’s Websites & Social Media: