Jeff & Will talk about an array of topics after Jeff provides his weekly progress update. They talk about how they are setting up habits and unbreakable chains so far in 2020. Will talks about a new podcast that almost got started, prompting a discussion about when is the right time to pull the plug on a project. There are also more podcast suggestions this week covering Romancing Your Brand, FI, learning from other authors’ 2019 reviews and celebrating book birthdays.
Here are the things we talk about in this episode. Please note, these links include affiliate links for which we may make a small commission at no extra cost to you should you make a purchase.
- Atomic Habits: An Easy & Proven Way to Build Good Habits & Break Bad Ones by James Clear on Amazon
- Things website
- #171 – Making Your Backlist Work for You with Zoe York/Ainsley Booth on Kobo Writing Life Podcast
- Romance Your Brand: Building a Marketable Genre Fiction Series (Publishing How To Book 1) by Zoe York on Amazon
- #469 – Financial Independent, Retire Early (FIRE) for Authors with Brad Barrett from Choose FI on The Creative Penn Podcast
- Choose FI: Your Blueprint to Financial Independence by Chris Mamula, Brad Barrett and Jonathan Mendonsa on Amazon
- Choose Fi Podcast website
- #467 – 2019 Round-up. Did I Achieve My Creative Goals? Did You? on The Creative Penn Podcast
- #468 – Operation Evergreen: My Creative and Business Goals for 2020 on The Creative Penn Podcast
- Ep. 162: Show Me The Money, 2019 Edition on How Do You Write? Podcast
- Business Musings: Book Birth Days on KrisWrites.com
- Big Gay Author Podcast Social Media:
- Jeff & Will’s Websites & Social Media: