ABT recently announced their Spring/Summer 2015 season at the Met. I’m seriously considering a special trip to NYC just to see two of my absolute favorite dancers, Marcelo Gomes and Julie Kent (her final season!), in their production of Othello. Below is a clip of Marcelo dancing the title role with Alessandra Ferri.
- Episode 150 – Brian Sloan Discusses “West 40s” + TV & Book Reviews
- Episode 149 – Geoffrey Knight’s Adventurers & Billionaires + TV & Book Reviews
- Episode 148 – Carrie Pack Discusses “Past Imperfect” + Book Reviews
- Episode 147 – TJ Klune & Kirt Graves Talk “Ravensong”
- Episode 146 – Layla Reyne talks “Trouble Brewing” + Book & Documentary Reviews