In seven days Jeff and I will be on our way to GayRomLit 2014 in Chicago. In my opinion, this is the premiere gay fiction event of the year, and I can’t wait to live, eat and breathe M/M romance and gay fiction for an entire four days! Just like last year, we’ll be attending the Writers Workshop the day before the festivities officially begin. Seeing writerly friends (and making some new ones) while experiencing all that the weekend has to offer is both exhilarating and exhausting. Like I said, I just can’t wait!
- Episode 284 – In the Booth with Audiobook Narrator Nick J. Russo
- Episode 283 – Talking Historicals with Zoë and Kelsey from “Tea & Strumpets”
- Episode 282 – Reviews: Sarina Bowen, Slade James, Zoe Dawn, Max Rowan, E. Davies
- Episode 281 – Sarina Bowen Introduces “Roommate” and a New Series
- Episode 280 – Winter Wonderland Story Giveaway