In seven days Jeff and I will be on our way to GayRomLit 2014 in Chicago. In my opinion, this is the premiere gay fiction event of the year, and I can’t wait to live, eat and breathe M/M romance and gay fiction for an entire four days! Just like last year, we’ll be attending the Writers Workshop the day before the festivities officially begin. Seeing writerly friends (and making some new ones) while experiencing all that the weekend has to offer is both exhilarating and exhausting. Like I said, I just can’t wait!
- Episode 149 – Geoffrey Knight’s Adventurers & Billionaires + TV & Book Reviews
- Episode 148 – Carrie Pack Discusses “Past Imperfect” + Book Reviews
- Episode 147 – TJ Klune & Kirt Graves Talk “Ravensong”
- Episode 146 – Layla Reyne talks “Trouble Brewing” + Book & Documentary Reviews
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews