In seven days Jeff and I will be on our way to GayRomLit 2014 in Chicago. In my opinion, this is the premiere gay fiction event of the year, and I can’t wait to live, eat and breathe M/M romance and gay fiction for an entire four days! Just like last year, we’ll be attending the Writers Workshop the day before the festivities officially begin. Seeing writerly friends (and making some new ones) while experiencing all that the weekend has to offer is both exhilarating and exhausting. Like I said, I just can’t wait!
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray