I got the chance to sit in on a workshop Heidi Cullinan gave with Damon Seude last year at GRL. She’s super smart and quick-witted (you gotta be if you’re sharing a stage with Damon) and in the Des Moines Register profile below she talks about being a mom and having a successful career in m/m fiction. You can read the full story here.
- Episode 271 – A Gothic Christmas Party with Gillian St. Kevern
- Episode 270 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club November 2020: “The Christmas Deal” by Keira Andrews
- Episode 269 – From Wild West to Modern Day Shifters with Maz Maddox
- Episode 268 – Debut Author Liz Faraim Introduces Vivian Chastain
- Episode 267 – Reviews: Jayce Ellis, TJ Klune, Avon Gale & Piper Vaughn, Tanya Chris