I got the chance to sit in on a workshop Heidi Cullinan gave with Damon Seude last year at GRL. She’s super smart and quick-witted (you gotta be if you’re sharing a stage with Damon) and in the Des Moines Register profile below she talks about being a mom and having a successful career in m/m fiction. You can read the full story here.
- Episode 378 – Lily Morton Brings the Scares with “The Sceptic”
- Episode 377 – Getting “Strong” with Rob Kearney and Eric Rosswood
- Episode 376 – Get Ready for Summer Vacation with a YA Reading List
- Episode 375 – A Dozen Books for Your May Reading
- Episode 374 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Spring 2022: “I’m So (Not) Over You” by Kosoko Jackson