I got the chance to sit in on a workshop Heidi Cullinan gave with Damon Seude last year at GRL. She’s super smart and quick-witted (you gotta be if you’re sharing a stage with Damon) and in the Des Moines Register profile below she talks about being a mom and having a successful career in m/m fiction. You can read the full story here.
- Episode 341 – Falling in Love with History with Merry Farmer
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz