I got the chance to sit in on a workshop Heidi Cullinan gave with Damon Seude last year at GRL. She’s super smart and quick-witted (you gotta be if you’re sharing a stage with Damon) and in the Des Moines Register profile below she talks about being a mom and having a successful career in m/m fiction. You can read the full story here.
- Episode 154 – Rhys Ford Discusses “Savior”
- Episode 153 – Rosalind Abel, Mildred Abbott & Special Guest Interview
- Episode 152 – Debut Author Alexander C. Eberhart Interview + Movie & Book Reviews
- Episode 151 – Hank Edwards Talks “Critters” & “Fluffers,” Joyfully Jay Challenge Month Preview
- Episode 150 – Brian Sloan Discusses “West 40s” + TV & Book Reviews