Now that gymnastics has wrapped-up in London, perhaps the break-out Olympic superstars will consider bringing their talents to the big screen like Kurt Thomas and Mitch Gaylord did in the Late 80’s? If there’s one thing the world needs… it’s a remake of Gymkata.
- Episode 378 – Lily Morton Brings the Scares with “The Sceptic”
- Episode 377 – Getting “Strong” with Rob Kearney and Eric Rosswood
- Episode 376 – Get Ready for Summer Vacation with a YA Reading List
- Episode 375 – A Dozen Books for Your May Reading
- Episode 374 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Spring 2022: “I’m So (Not) Over You” by Kosoko Jackson