I heard this in the store this morning and let me tell you, it took me way back. I looooved this song back in the day and it’s still great, though it’s hard to believe that the ozone depleting hair, insane fashion and questionable dance moves (Hey everybody, let’s do the cabbage patch!) were ever cool.
- Episode 302 – Reviews: Adam Silvera, Summer Devon, Gregory Ashe & C.S. Poe, Sydney Smyth, Eli Easton & Tara Lain
- Episode 301 – Robbie Couch Mixes Rom-Com and Mystery for “The Sky Blues”
- Episode 300 – Arranged Marriage in Space with Everina Maxwell
- Episode 299 – April Book Preview Plus Reviews of Robbie Couch and Annabeth Albert
- Episode 298 – Spring Book Recs with Jay & Lisa