I heard this in the store this morning and let me tell you, it took me way back. I looooved this song back in the day and it’s still great, though it’s hard to believe that the ozone depleting hair, insane fashion and questionable dance moves (Hey everybody, let’s do the cabbage patch!) were ever cool.
- Episode 349 – Holiday Romance Reviews
- Episode 348 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club November 2021: “The Lights on Knockbridge Lane” by Roan Parrish
- Episode 347 – From “Hollywood Hopefuls” to “Coleridge Cliffs” with Jeris Jean
- Episode 346 – Jenn Burke Puts Her Spin on Fated Mates with “Ashes and Dust”
- Episode 345 – Penny Aimes and Verity Lowell Discuss Their Debut Romances