I heard this in the store this morning and let me tell you, it took me way back. I looooved this song back in the day and it’s still great, though it’s hard to believe that the ozone depleting hair, insane fashion and questionable dance moves (Hey everybody, let’s do the cabbage patch!) were ever cool.
- Episode 263 – V.E. Schwab and “The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue”
- Episode 262 – Listener Favorite: TJ Klune & The Finale of “Green Creek”
- Episode 261 – Whyborne & Griffin: From Book Series to Roleplaying Game
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club September 2020: “St. Nacho’s” by Z.A. Maxfield
- Episode 260 – Book Talk with Jay & Lisa