I heard this in the store this morning and let me tell you, it took me way back. I looooved this song back in the day and it’s still great, though it’s hard to believe that the ozone depleting hair, insane fashion and questionable dance moves (Hey everybody, let’s do the cabbage patch!) were ever cool.
- Episode 150 – Brian Sloan Discusses “West 40s” + TV & Book Reviews
- Episode 149 – Geoffrey Knight’s Adventurers & Billionaires + TV & Book Reviews
- Episode 148 – Carrie Pack Discusses “Past Imperfect” + Book Reviews
- Episode 147 – TJ Klune & Kirt Graves Talk “Ravensong”
- Episode 146 – Layla Reyne talks “Trouble Brewing” + Book & Documentary Reviews