The Car is literally Jaws on wheels and it’s one of my all-time favorite movies. John Landis is right, it’s pretty dumb, but I don’t think he quite appreciates how awesomely cuckoo-bannanas it is. Be sure to check it out. You’ll thank me.
- Episode 263 – V.E. Schwab and “The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue”
- Episode 262 – Listener Favorite: TJ Klune & The Finale of “Green Creek”
- Episode 261 – Whyborne & Griffin: From Book Series to Roleplaying Game
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club September 2020: “St. Nacho’s” by Z.A. Maxfield
- Episode 260 – Book Talk with Jay & Lisa