The Car is literally Jaws on wheels and it’s one of my all-time favorite movies. John Landis is right, it’s pretty dumb, but I don’t think he quite appreciates how awesomely cuckoo-bannanas it is. Be sure to check it out. You’ll thank me.
- Episode 284 – In the Booth with Audiobook Narrator Nick J. Russo
- Episode 283 – Talking Historicals with Zoë and Kelsey from “Tea & Strumpets”
- Episode 282 – Reviews: Sarina Bowen, Slade James, Zoe Dawn, Max Rowan, E. Davies
- Episode 281 – Sarina Bowen Introduces “Roommate” and a New Series
- Episode 280 – Winter Wonderland Story Giveaway