I couldn’t agree with this more. Six years of Jr. High and High School left me intellectually and emotionally dead inside. I’ve spent the majority of my adult life (I’ll be forty this year) trying to rekindle the mojo that “education” snuffed out.
- Episode 157 – Interviews with Tere Michaels, Priscilla Oliveras & Damon Suede
- Episode 156 – Victoria Sue Discusses “Guarding His Melody”
- Episode 155 – Talking Romance with Blogger/Podcaster/Author Sarah Wendell
- Episode 154 – Rhys Ford Discusses “Savior”
- Episode 153 – Rosalind Abel, Mildred Abbott & Special Guest Interview