I couldn’t agree with this more. Six years of Jr. High and High School left me intellectually and emotionally dead inside. I’ve spent the majority of my adult life (I’ll be forty this year) trying to rekindle the mojo that “education” snuffed out.
- Episode 284 – In the Booth with Audiobook Narrator Nick J. Russo
- Episode 283 – Talking Historicals with Zoë and Kelsey from “Tea & Strumpets”
- Episode 282 – Reviews: Sarina Bowen, Slade James, Zoe Dawn, Max Rowan, E. Davies
- Episode 281 – Sarina Bowen Introduces “Roommate” and a New Series
- Episode 280 – Winter Wonderland Story Giveaway