I couldn’t agree with this more. Six years of Jr. High and High School left me intellectually and emotionally dead inside. I’ve spent the majority of my adult life (I’ll be forty this year) trying to rekindle the mojo that “education” snuffed out.
- Episode 263 – V.E. Schwab and “The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue”
- Episode 262 – Listener Favorite: TJ Klune & The Finale of “Green Creek”
- Episode 261 – Whyborne & Griffin: From Book Series to Roleplaying Game
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club September 2020: “St. Nacho’s” by Z.A. Maxfield
- Episode 260 – Book Talk with Jay & Lisa