I couldn’t agree with this more. Six years of Jr. High and High School left me intellectually and emotionally dead inside. I’ve spent the majority of my adult life (I’ll be forty this year) trying to rekindle the mojo that “education” snuffed out.
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz
- Episode 336 – 3 Romance Reviews, 4 Musical Reviews and a Preview of October