I love movies, especially ones that could be considered “so bad they’re good”. Each Monday I plan to shine the spotlight on one of my favorite guilty pleasures. We kick off 2011 with Abby, which is also known as the black Exorcist. No matter how the new year has treated you so far, it can’t be as bad as poor Abby, the preacher’s wive who’s become possessed by a malevolent African sex demon. Click here to read my complete synopsis and review.
- Episode 378 – Lily Morton Brings the Scares with “The Sceptic”
- Episode 377 – Getting “Strong” with Rob Kearney and Eric Rosswood
- Episode 376 – Get Ready for Summer Vacation with a YA Reading List
- Episode 375 – A Dozen Books for Your May Reading
- Episode 374 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Spring 2022: “I’m So (Not) Over You” by Kosoko Jackson