I love movies, especially ones that could be considered “so bad they’re good”. Each Monday I plan to shine the spotlight on one of my favorite guilty pleasures. We kick off 2011 with Abby, which is also known as the black Exorcist. No matter how the new year has treated you so far, it can’t be as bad as poor Abby, the preacher’s wive who’s become possessed by a malevolent African sex demon. Click here to read my complete synopsis and review.
- Episode 340 – Rom-Coms and Horror Movies with Sara Dobie Bauer
- Episode 339 – Mega Recommendation Spectacular!
- Episode 338 – Christmas Lights and Halloween Scares with Author Roan Parrish
- Episode 337 – In Conversation with Adriana Herrera, Frederick Smith and Chaz Lamar Cruz
- Episode 336 – 3 Romance Reviews, 4 Musical Reviews and a Preview of October