I love movies, especially ones that could be considered “so bad they’re good”. Each Monday I plan to shine the spotlight on one of my favorite guilty pleasures. We kick off 2011 with Abby, which is also known as the black Exorcist. No matter how the new year has treated you so far, it can’t be as bad as poor Abby, the preacher’s wive who’s become possessed by a malevolent African sex demon. Click here to read my complete synopsis and review.
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera