I love movies, especially ones that could be considered “so bad they’re good”. Each Monday I plan to shine the spotlight on one of my favorite guilty pleasures. We kick off 2011 with Abby, which is also known as the black Exorcist. No matter how the new year has treated you so far, it can’t be as bad as poor Abby, the preacher’s wive who’s become possessed by a malevolent African sex demon. Click here to read my complete synopsis and review.
- Episode 154 – Rhys Ford Discusses “Savior”
- Episode 153 – Rosalind Abel, Mildred Abbott & Special Guest Interview
- Episode 152 – Debut Author Alexander C. Eberhart Interview + Movie & Book Reviews
- Episode 151 – Hank Edwards Talks “Critters” & “Fluffers,” Joyfully Jay Challenge Month Preview
- Episode 150 – Brian Sloan Discusses “West 40s” + TV & Book Reviews