One would assume that the New York Times Bestseller List is exactly that, a list of the books that sold the most during a given week. As it turns out, not so much. Below, Jackson Pearce tries her best to unravel the process of generating the most powerful PR tool in the publishing industry.
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club: Breaking Bonds by Ari McKay – BGFP episode 312
- Author Hudson Lin on the Power of HEAs for Everyone – BGFP episode 311
- Collaborative Romance with Authors Eli Easton and Tara Lain – BGFP episode 310
- The Steamy Stories of JC Calciano – BGFP episode 308
- The Spring New Release and Review Episode – BGFP episode 307