Though I’ve never read a Jack Reacher book (one is sitting in my TBR pile) I find Lee Child’s modern take on the classic Lone Wolf character intriguing. This story that recently ran on CBS takes a look at Child’s fascinating personal story and his recent literary rock star appearance at Bouchercon.
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera
- Episode 286 – Riley Hart’s Strong Friend Groups and Found Family