2010 marks the 5th anniversary of GLBT History Month. Every day during October a different GLBT pioneer will be featured at the official website. The spotlight will shine on the contributions of athletes, inventors, activists, authors and an array of others.
- Episode 150 – Brian Sloan Discusses “West 40s” + TV & Book Reviews
- Episode 149 – Geoffrey Knight’s Adventurers & Billionaires + TV & Book Reviews
- Episode 148 – Carrie Pack Discusses “Past Imperfect” + Book Reviews
- Episode 147 – TJ Klune & Kirt Graves Talk “Ravensong”
- Episode 146 – Layla Reyne talks “Trouble Brewing” + Book & Documentary Reviews