It’s understandably a little hard to stand out when you’re in a band surrounded by fabulous gay guys, but Ana Matronic holds her own in Scissor Sisters’ latest, “Any Which Way”. Her spoken word interlude is pretty fierce by any standard. I really like this clip. It captures the energy of the album, Skin Tight, which I wasn’t crazy about at first, but the more I listen to it, the more it grows on me. Take a look and see what you think.
- Episode 357 – Heat, Heart, Humor and Spreadsheets with Lauren Blakely
- Episode 356 – Snowbound with Author Gabbi Grey
- Episode 355 – Book Recommendations to Ring in 2022
- Episode 354 – Jeff & Will’s Year in Books
- Episode 353 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club December 2021: “A Boyfriend for Christmas” by Jay Northcote