It’s understandably a little hard to stand out when you’re in a band surrounded by fabulous gay guys, but Ana Matronic holds her own in Scissor Sisters’ latest, “Any Which Way”. Her spoken word interlude is pretty fierce by any standard. I really like this clip. It captures the energy of the album, Skin Tight, which I wasn’t crazy about at first, but the more I listen to it, the more it grows on me. Take a look and see what you think.
- Episode 157 – Interviews with Tere Michaels, Priscilla Oliveras & Damon Suede
- Episode 156 – Victoria Sue Discusses “Guarding His Melody”
- Episode 155 – Talking Romance with Blogger/Podcaster/Author Sarah Wendell
- Episode 154 – Rhys Ford Discusses “Savior”
- Episode 153 – Rosalind Abel, Mildred Abbott & Special Guest Interview