This chart reveals the honest truth when it comes to men’s clothing sizes at various US retailers. Though I’m roughly the same size I was in High School (my waistline has “matured” in the last decade), this explains why everything I wore then was a large and everything I now buy at The Gap (don’t judge) is a small (and sometimes even XS).
- Episode 349 – Holiday Romance Reviews
- Episode 348 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club November 2021: “The Lights on Knockbridge Lane” by Roan Parrish
- Episode 347 – From “Hollywood Hopefuls” to “Coleridge Cliffs” with Jeris Jean
- Episode 346 – Jenn Burke Puts Her Spin on Fated Mates with “Ashes and Dust”
- Episode 345 – Penny Aimes and Verity Lowell Discuss Their Debut Romances