This chart reveals the honest truth when it comes to men’s clothing sizes at various US retailers. Though I’m roughly the same size I was in High School (my waistline has “matured” in the last decade), this explains why everything I wore then was a large and everything I now buy at The Gap (don’t judge) is a small (and sometimes even XS).
- Episode 283 – Talking Historicals with Zoë and Kelsey from “Tea & Strumpets”
- Episode 282 – Reviews: Sarina Bowen, Slade James, Zoe Dawn, Max Rowan, E. Davies
- Episode 281 – Sarina Bowen Introduces “Roommate” and a New Series
- Episode 280 – Winter Wonderland Story Giveaway
- Episode 279 – Reviews and Favorites of 2020