Ooooh, I want! I want! Just in time for the holidays, the art book experts at Taschen are releasing The Art of George Quaintance. Like most fans of this unique artist, I became acquainted with Quaintance through reprints of the old AMG (Athletic Model Guild) magazine. Quaintance paintings, depicting idealized scenes of masculine interaction, were often featured on the covers. I love the vibrant retro colors and the subject matter… well, it’s easy to understand why I find it so appealing. I also love the distinctive style. When you’re looking at a George Quaintance painting, you know you’re looking at a George Quaintance painting. I’m so glad there is finally a single volume that brings together these beautiful works of art. This is at the top of my Xmas wish list!
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club: Breaking Bonds by Ari McKay – BGFP episode 312
- Author Hudson Lin on the Power of HEAs for Everyone – BGFP episode 311
- Collaborative Romance with Authors Eli Easton and Tara Lain – BGFP episode 310
- The Steamy Stories of JC Calciano – BGFP episode 308
- The Spring New Release and Review Episode – BGFP episode 307