Pics of Jason Momoa as the new Conan have been making the rounds recently. He’s awfully dreamy and the cast is interesting, but since the movie is directed by Marcus Nispel (the guy responsible for 2007’s dull Pathfinder and the equally dull 2009 remake of Friday the 13th) I’m not anticipating anything particularly good. On the other hand, I can’t wait for Thor. Chris Hemsworth *sigh* Here’s hoping that next year all the Chelsea boys will follow his lead and quit shaving and grow their hair out. What? A boy can dream can’t he?
- Episode 145 – Summer Book Recs from Lisa + Book & TV Reviews
- Episode 144 – All About Coastal Magic with Jennifer Morris + Book Reviews
- Episode 143 – Brandilyn’s Audiobook Recs + NYC Theater Trip Roundup
- Episode 142 – A Visit to Sacramento’s Lavender Library + Book & Movie Reviews
- Episode 141 – Seth King Interview + TV, Movie & Book Reviews