Pics of Jason Momoa as the new Conan have been making the rounds recently. He’s awfully dreamy and the cast is interesting, but since the movie is directed by Marcus Nispel (the guy responsible for 2007’s dull Pathfinder and the equally dull 2009 remake of Friday the 13th) I’m not anticipating anything particularly good. On the other hand, I can’t wait for Thor. Chris Hemsworth *sigh* Here’s hoping that next year all the Chelsea boys will follow his lead and quit shaving and grow their hair out. What? A boy can dream can’t he?
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera