Pics of Jason Momoa as the new Conan have been making the rounds recently. He’s awfully dreamy and the cast is interesting, but since the movie is directed by Marcus Nispel (the guy responsible for 2007’s dull Pathfinder and the equally dull 2009 remake of Friday the 13th) I’m not anticipating anything particularly good. On the other hand, I can’t wait for Thor. Chris Hemsworth *sigh* Here’s hoping that next year all the Chelsea boys will follow his lead and quit shaving and grow their hair out. What? A boy can dream can’t he?
- Big Gay Fiction Book Club: Breaking Bonds by Ari McKay – BGFP episode 312
- Author Hudson Lin on the Power of HEAs for Everyone – BGFP episode 311
- Collaborative Romance with Authors Eli Easton and Tara Lain – BGFP episode 310
- The Steamy Stories of JC Calciano – BGFP episode 308
- The Spring New Release and Review Episode – BGFP episode 307