Well, they finally got it right. A good Adam Lambert video. It seems to me, the powers that be (the industry, his record company, whatever…) have had a hard time figuring out how to market Adam. Since he’s essentially the first pop/rock artist to be open about his sexuality from the outset, that’s the marketing angle they used (As if that was the only interesting thing about him). I love Adam to pieces, I really do, but the whole sexed-up/glam/rock god image never worked IMHO. The sexy vibe seemed forced to me. He’s so nice and down-to-earth in his interviews. The video for “If I Had You” (my favorite song on his cd btw) keeps the glam but replaces the sex with a more light-hearted party vibe, which I think overall works much better. What do you think?
- GRL 2018 Bonus – “Devil Take Me” Authors: Rhys Ford, Jordan L. Hawk, Jordan Castillo Price, C.S. Poe, TA Moore & narrator Greg Tremblay
- Episode 158 – GRL 2018 Preview
- Episode 157 – Interviews with Tere Michaels, Priscilla Oliveras & Damon Suede
- Episode 156 – Victoria Sue Discusses “Guarding His Melody”
- Episode 155 – Talking Romance with Blogger/Podcaster/Author Sarah Wendell