Well, they finally got it right. A good Adam Lambert video. It seems to me, the powers that be (the industry, his record company, whatever…) have had a hard time figuring out how to market Adam. Since he’s essentially the first pop/rock artist to be open about his sexuality from the outset, that’s the marketing angle they used (As if that was the only interesting thing about him). I love Adam to pieces, I really do, but the whole sexed-up/glam/rock god image never worked IMHO. The sexy vibe seemed forced to me. He’s so nice and down-to-earth in his interviews. The video for “If I Had You” (my favorite song on his cd btw) keeps the glam but replaces the sex with a more light-hearted party vibe, which I think overall works much better. What do you think?
- Episode 378 – Lily Morton Brings the Scares with “The Sceptic”
- Episode 377 – Getting “Strong” with Rob Kearney and Eric Rosswood
- Episode 376 – Get Ready for Summer Vacation with a YA Reading List
- Episode 375 – A Dozen Books for Your May Reading
- Episode 374 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Spring 2022: “I’m So (Not) Over You” by Kosoko Jackson