During the week, Jeff and I try to eat responsibly (the operative word is try). On the weekends we eat whatever we want and I usually make a “treat”. Now, I’m not really a chocolate person, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t make something choco-tastic for my man. I made Granny’s Chocolate Cobbler for the first time this week and it definitely has the official Jeff seal of approval. It’s rich and gooey and CRAZY simple to make. Give it a try… you know you wanna.
- Episode 357 – Heat, Heart, Humor and Spreadsheets with Lauren Blakely
- Episode 356 – Snowbound with Author Gabbi Grey
- Episode 355 – Book Recommendations to Ring in 2022
- Episode 354 – Jeff & Will’s Year in Books
- Episode 353 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club December 2021: “A Boyfriend for Christmas” by Jay Northcote