During the week, Jeff and I try to eat responsibly (the operative word is try). On the weekends we eat whatever we want and I usually make a “treat”. Now, I’m not really a chocolate person, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t make something choco-tastic for my man. I made Granny’s Chocolate Cobbler for the first time this week and it definitely has the official Jeff seal of approval. It’s rich and gooey and CRAZY simple to make. Give it a try… you know you wanna.
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera