During the week, Jeff and I try to eat responsibly (the operative word is try). On the weekends we eat whatever we want and I usually make a “treat”. Now, I’m not really a chocolate person, but that doesn’t mean that I can’t make something choco-tastic for my man. I made Granny’s Chocolate Cobbler for the first time this week and it definitely has the official Jeff seal of approval. It’s rich and gooey and CRAZY simple to make. Give it a try… you know you wanna.
- Episode 388 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club Pride 2022: “Under His Protection” by LaQuette
- Episode 387 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Cozy Mysteries with Michael Craft, Frank Anthony Polito and S.C. Wynne
- Episode 386 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: Beth Bolden
- Episode 385 – Fiction Fest Panel Discussion: Paranormal Romance with Jenn Burke, Kiki Burrelli and Mia Monroe
- Episode 384 – Fiction Fest Author Spotlight: J.R. Gray