To finish up the paso doble days here is the number where the paso clicked for me as a dance that could be really amazing. Drew and Cheryl snagged a perfect score for this dance, performed to Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.” Not only is it a sharp paso, but it also includes some iconic “Thriller” choreography too. It is a classic for me.
- Episode 291 – Adam Silvera’s “Infinity Cycle” Continues
- Episode 290 – Big Gay Fiction Book Club February 2021: “Awkward Love” by Riley Hart
- Episode 289 – An Insiders Tour of “The Magic Emporium”
- Episode 288 – Roommates to Lovers with Garrett Leigh
- Episode 287 – Reviews: Philip William Stover, Merry Farmer, Everina Maxwell, Slade James, Adam Silvera